Thursday, June 11, 2009

And the battle rages on...

It's been a while since I've had a chance to blog, but the original complaint still stands. In fact, reporting in general has gotten worse over the past two years. Let's take the problem of North Korea, nukes, and nuclear proliferation...wait, forget about that...take the cat that survived a 26 story plunge from a building in New York City: wasn't that amazing? Almost as amazing as Mike Tyson's wedding two weeks after the death of his daughter. Incredible! The nerve of a has-been boxer for not mourning properly!
Wait just a minute. Why am I thinking about Tyson and resilient cats? Why am I not thinking about North Korea, global warming, a dying ocean? I mean, aren't they important issues? Wait, hold on, something just came in on the TV...Holy moly! Adam from American Idol is gay? But, man, he's got talent. I wonder what his "coming out" will do to his career.
Okay, now what was I saying? Something about cats, right? I guess they do always land on their feet.
I hope the same is true for us.